H2O: Untold Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2O: Untold Tails

Based on the series 'H2O: Just Add Water'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transformation - First RP

Go down 
+3
dftbakitteh
TJJ
DipziShan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:11 pm

When Hayden fell, Lowell did also, and rather painfully banged against the doorframe. He hissed in pain, then managed to right himself just as the thunder sounded. His eyes grew wide. Oh, god, no! Not a storm; not this far out to sea! If it got bad... Well, if it got bad, Lowell was going to be prepared. As was Brielle-she had excitedly told him that she would be preforming during this party. Had he known Kiele was there, he would've been all the more worried. Luckily, he didn't. That would'be been far too much stress to be put under.

Still, Lowell seemed fairly level-headed despite the threat of a storm, and continued into his room... only to discover the mess Hayden had left. If anything was going to get his mind off of the storm, it was that horrible mess. "What... and how... and WHY were you in my room?! Is that a grease stain?!"
Back to top Go down
https://h2o-untoldtails.rpg-board.net
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Hayden groaned as the waves shook the ship, yet again, and crawled to the wall for support, leaning against it with her back. She was positive every single thing she ever ate was coming back up to haunt her.

"I've already told you-- that co-worker of you-- ours, anyway, that girl that just left. Your friend? No idea what her name is, I never asked her," she grumbles, feeling rather grumpy because of the nausea. "The ship shook weirdly and we were in um... potential danger, I think, so she told me to wait here and then ran off saying she had to change her uniform or something."

She paused, massaging her temples as she registered the last question.

"...And for the grease part, I might've had some chicken in there before I dozed off."
Back to top Go down
Campervan-Rocketship

Campervan-Rocketship

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Their performance finally came to an end and the two friends met mid-stage where they took holdon one anothers hands and bowed to the applauding audience. The curtain closed and Brielle pulled out her schedule once more. "I don't have another performance for a few hours now" She told Kiele. "Want to go explore the ship?"
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:09 pm

"... You smeared chicken grease... ON ALL MY BOOKS AND MY BED??" He was on the verge of tears. There were greasy fingerprints all over his favorite book on aquatic biology. An entire collection of watercolor diagrams: ruined~
---
Kiele, on the other hand, was somehow not feeling the ship's swaying as much as Lowell and Hayden seemed to. She /did/ feel pretty dizzy, though... "Uh, yeah. Yeah, let's check it out..." She raised a brow once they were off-stage. "Is it just me, or do you feel kinda seasick?" She sniffed. "And, it smells like rain. Like, a /lot/ like rain..."
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:21 pm

This whole nausea thing was making her head hurt and regret ever having those little cakes or that last chicken leg. Also this guy was apparently freaking out over his books.

Who even cares? Get new ones, she managed to think, even though she would rather go out and throw up over the board. If it wasn't for the storm.

"If this stupid ship," the ship wobbled again and she paused so she could keep the food in her stomach. "Keeps wobbling like this, there are high chances I'm going to smear everything around with vomit."

This was one of the things she really hated about how her nausea manifested-- excluding the horrible headache and bad mood. Even the mention of vomit had her wanting to just shove a finger down her throat and get it over with.

She should've just stayed home and attempted something like swimming in dangerous places tomorrow. The food was a bad idea. A very bad idea.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:24 pm

It took a moment for that to register with Lowell. But, when it did, he was a man on a mission. He grabbed Hayden by the arm and started (quite weakly) pullling her out of his room. "Not. In. MY ROOM. You don't!"
Back to top Go down
Campervan-Rocketship

Campervan-Rocketship

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:28 pm

"I didn't know rain smelt of anything" She said, giggling. "I do feel kind of iffy though, a tad dizzy too, maybe we just need to eat something" She suggested as her and Kiele continued walking.
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:34 pm

If Hayden was in a normal state of health, she would've laughed at how pathetic was this guy's attempt of getting her out of the room. Even more, she would've probably given him hell until he turned 80 and mocked him every sunrise from now.

But at the moment, every insult was lost on her because she was moving and...

Oh My God...

"Don't," she was already fed up with this and even the pathetic dragging he managed to do with Hayden caused everything to go from bad to worse. She hung her head to keep from bashing it against the wall. "You're making it--"

She didn't finish the sentence before her many snack breaks went to meet the room's floor. As relieving vomiting felt afterwards, it sure felt gross during the actual process.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Kiele nodded, "Yeah, you can smell rain just before you actually feel it. It's... I dunno. It's just a kinda clean smell... Maybe it's just me." Despite talking, she followed Brielle over to the food. She kept glancing towards the sky, however, which was turning all the greyer...
---
Lowell completely gave up when he saw that. His legs wobbled, his lip trembled, his eyes watered up. Oh, God, look at the MESS. He was never going to get this clean-never! He fell to his knees, head in his hands. "THIS IS WHY I CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!"
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Hayden sighed in relief, and though the nausea wasn't one hundred percent gone, it definitely felt better. She wiped her mouth on her sleeve and glanced, unimpressed at Lowell.

Okay, perhaps she was a bit impressed, because she's honestly never seen such a reaction to some vomit and grease marks in her whole life.

"Stop being such a Drama Queen," she said, rolling her eyes. "It's not like it can't be cleaned up. If anything, you're probably going to clean it up with your tears before someone gets the cleaning supplies."

The nausea definitely got better.
Back to top Go down
Campervan-Rocketship

Campervan-Rocketship

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Brielle arrived at the food table, her friend following behind her, and picked up a small sandwich. She took a few bites out of it but was unable to finish even half of it. "I can't eat, it just makes me feel even worse" She turned around to her friend. "Woah, the sky was like bright blue a minute ago, what happened?" She asked Kiele.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm

"LOOK AT THESE BOOKS! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET GREASE STAINS OUT OF PAPER?! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE; THAT'S HOW HARD!" Despite his harsh tone, and obvious 'lecture mode', Lowell was holding back tears. All his fine work: ruined! This was an extreme reaction to a messy room, but Lowell did not do well with messes... At all. "AND NOW I HAVE VOMIT STAINS!"
---
Kiele was too busy watching the sky to get anything to eat, but, suprisingly, she actually heard her friend this time. "A storm's coming in. I hope it's not a bad one. We're out pretty far..."
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:04 am

Maybe Hayden wasn't the top student in English, but she could think of one word that matched her current state of mind: flabbergasted. Okay, so she didn't have any excuse for the grease stains, that were only the product of her own negligence, but how exactly was she responsible for throwing up?! It was this stupid ship...

"Okay, whoa," she finally managed to get out, glaring at Lowell. "First things first, it's not like you can't buy new books. If it stops you from giving me a headache, I'll even spare some money for your cause. Second, don't lash at me for the vomiting part. It's like... a natural instinct, or something along those lines. I never pay attention in Biology."

She wasn't going to have a third, until the ship buckled horribly and if she didn't have the wall to hold her back to, she was pretty sure she would have lost her balance fell down again.

"And third, if this keeps happening, we're probably going to die out at sea before you can start ranting at me about how I ruined your future and how important those were for you."

She tried not to look too concerned while saying the third. Even so, dying out at sea was not on her check list for now.
Back to top Go down
Campervan-Rocketship

Campervan-Rocketship

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:52 pm

"A storm? What are we going to do?" She asked Kiele. "We're really far out, we won't get back to shore before it starts" She looked around the ship. "Where do you think would be safest to go?"
Back to top Go down
Leti_Oak

Leti_Oak

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Elleanore was so worried about her lipstick that she didn't notice a single thing that was said or done around her, because that was the only thing that mattered, to her. She was standing in front of the buffet table, which a while back was moving kind of oddly actually, but until she found that precious little tube she wouldn't care about anything. She turned around her self and scanned the place with the view, people were way too active, running, taking food from the tables and aiming at one another, but that was not important at all unless some of that gross food touched her. After not finding anything she turned back to the table once again, but she stepped on something, something tube-like! "AHA! There you are little......." but nothing could prepare her for what she was going to see when she lifted her highly priced designer heels to grab the lipstick. It was covered with............greasy finger prints. "G-G-G-GGGGG-GREASY FINGERS on MY LIPSTICK?!" and God please protect everyone's ears for what came after that selfish thought, a piercing scream that could break whine glasses from thousands of miles away. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformation - First RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4