H2O: Untold Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2O: Untold Tails

Based on the series 'H2O: Just Add Water'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transformation - First RP

Go down 
+3
dftbakitteh
TJJ
DipziShan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Kiele, who had been busy watching the food fight, finally shook herself a little bit and looked back to Brielle. "... Huh? Sorry, food fight. I was like 'woah, what the heck', and I kinda spaced out..."
---
Lowell, on the other hand, had gotten in the cross-fire of the food fight and had slunk off to lick his wounds... And clean his uniform up as best he could. He prayed no one walked into the kitchen. It was empty at the moment, and he was standing around in his skivvies, washing the stains out of his clothing in the sink.
Back to top Go down
https://h2o-untoldtails.rpg-board.net
Nana Vee

Nana Vee

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Aidan didn't care to ask anyone what had happened, probably some foodfight started by a bunch dumb kids, besides she had work to do, and hopefully that didn't involve anymore cleaning, and just shuving food into peoples faces until they eat it. She knocks on the door of the kitchen before walking in anyway "Aidan Lona reporting for.. uhh" she raises an eyebrow and stops, confused as to why there's half naked man in the kitchen, who oddly looks familiar "sir... are you suppose to be here?"
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Lowell squeaked and grabbed his still-soaking wet clothes, holding them up over himself. "... There was a food fight. I had to clean my uniform... I work here."
Back to top Go down
Nana Vee

Nana Vee

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Ha! a food fight, I knew it, wow I'm so smart. She smirked at herself for a minute and then folded her hands "I work here too, but, um.. isn't there like an employee changing room or something?" she asked sadistically trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:25 pm

"... There is... But, I needed to wash my clothes, it was easier to do in this sink, and I didn't realize anyone else would be here."
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm

"Uh-huh," Hayden nodded slowly in Trudy's direction, though she hadn't been paying attention at all.

Creak

She stared up at the table they were sitting under-- object that seemed to creak a little more than usually expected to. That is, assumed this was where the creaking was coming from.

"You don't think this thing can collapse, do you?" she asked, pointing up at the creaking table. It supported food just fine until now... What in the world?

The last thing she'd need was being crushed by a table and a lot of food; not a particularly amazing and dangerous way to die.
Back to top Go down
Nana Vee

Nana Vee

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:33 pm

she raised her eyebrow in dibelief " uh-hu?... on a cruise ship party, thrown by a rich guy, with loads of people, and a bunch of workers, and you didn't think anyone would come into the kitchen?" she tries to explains, and can't help but laugh this time . She keeps chuckling but finally closes the door behind her "alright, haha, jus- just change quickly" she says going off to put her stuff away.

Last edited by Nana Vee on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Campervan-Rocketship

Campervan-Rocketship

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Brielle facepalmed. There were little to no things that she disliked about Kiele but her short attention span could be seriously annoying. "I said, did you like my performance?" She repeated herself. She stood calmly and awaited her friend's reply until it was obvious that there wasn't one coming. "Kiele?" She wafted her hand in her friends face and startled her. "How was my performance?" She asked her friend for the third time, hoping for a reply this time.
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:35 pm

"Of course" Trudy was not quite sure, it seemed like more than just the table was creaking now. Everything was shaking almost, maybe it was jut her...

She pulled herself out from under the table and slipped towards the nearing staircase before waving to Hayden to follow. However, she felt the ship vibrating. Not rocking or dipping, but vibrating. What was it?
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 pm

He sighed with relief, and plopped his uniform back in the sink. Thank goodness; he wasn't sure how much longer he could've let those stains soak in! His uniform might've been totally ruined!

---

She smirked, raising a brow. "I heard you the second time. Just give me a second to reply, huh?" She leaned back in her chair, still smiling, cool as a cucumber. "You were amazing, as usual. Makes me proud to be in your class. Kind of a rocky start, though... But, ya can work on that. Probably just nerves."
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Hayden hesitantly followed Trudy, then quickened her pace when realizing every one of the other passengers were preoccupied enough not to notice her. Or care.

The freaky vibrating continued, rather dully, before it was kind of starting to fade. Well... this was unnerving.

"What's going on? Is this normal cruise ship entertainment?" she muttered, as the party guests didn't seem much affected by the strange event.

She could barely feel it by now, but it was still weird; like she was a heroine in one of those movies, feeling like this was sort of a foreshadowing event, leading to a much bigger collision.

She snorted to herself. Yeah, right.
Back to top Go down
Nana Vee

Nana Vee

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:55 pm

She starts unpacking her lunch "so.." she starts, not wanting any awkward silence "..do you know the brat that this part is for? as funny as it sounds I don't even know them, I just saw how much it payed, and jumped at the opportunity" she shrugs. eh it's some conversation.
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:59 am

"Normal entertainment? I came for a cruise, not a earthquake preperation meeting! They best stop whatever this shaking is or imma end up shaking some heads." Trudy replied to Hayden in a sassy tone to show she meant it.

"By the way, girly. What your name be?" She said as she stopped half way on the stairs. She needed info on this chic in case something went wrong. Pin her with it you know... if she ends up being a pain in the -
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:04 pm

"I'm Ayanna... Ayanna Kealoha."

Rule number one of when you've snuck on a ship and stole food-- don't give out your real name; that would be actually retarded.

Sure, it's not really recommended to take your little sister's first name, either, Hayden mused to herself, but that should be cover enough so she doesn't get any unpleasant surprises in the future.
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:08 pm

"Nice to meet you then Ayanna."

This girl sounded suspecious... but that was enough. She trusted her more than Lowell- but it was that with 99% of the world to Lowell.

"Just go through here and wait in the 3rd room on the left." It was Lowell's room, so dumping there would be fie in case they got caught.
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Hayden raised an eyebrow, but didn't press any questions. She didn't get to explore the ship in detail, so she'd have to take this girl's word for it, since she was an actual worker and didn't seem like a serial killer or anything.

"Third room on the left, got it," she seconds, nodding, and starting off that way.

What choices did she have left anyway, besides jumping out the ship's window and getting landed in the middle of nowhere? That wasn't actually a choice, so she continued walking toward the door she was indicated to.

She didn't bother knocking and instead just opened the door and walked into the room.
Back to top Go down
Campervan-Rocketship

Campervan-Rocketship

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:58 pm

"Sorry, I'm just a little all over the place today" Brielle said shaking her head. "Anyway, thanks! Yeah, I was a little nervous at the start, I've never performed in front of so many people, I guess it knocked me off guard a little. I still think you should've performed with me, it would've been a lot of fun and you snook onto the ship as a performer so it would have made sense for you to actually perform.'" She let out a little bit of a giggle before continuing. "Maybe you can perform with me next? You'd still have lots of time to see Lowell afterwards, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:14 pm

After telling Ayanna (Hayden) which way to Lowell's room, she took a secret staircase up to a storage room. This is where she kept her extra supply of food and stayed when she did not want anyone to find her. She quickly stashed her food for later. She knew that her dieting was not the best, so she had to restrain herself as much as possible.

"I will come back my lovies! Please await my return..." she said as she turned to leave the room, locking it behind her.

As she was climbing back down the staircase from where she left Ayanna, she was wondering what the girl was doing. She wa in a strangers room and was only known for stealing and trusting strangers so far... not a good sign.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:56 am

Well... She hadn't even spoken to Lowell yet... And, besides, this was a suprise visit. He didn't like suprises. Kiele smiled, "Why not? You'll have to screw up a few times, though. I always dance badly in comparison to you."

---

Lowell shook himself out of a daze once more. His clothes ought to be clean by now... Now he just had to squeeze the water out. That was exactly what he did. Squeezing inch-by-inch until every drop of water had oozed out of the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Campervan-Rocketship

Campervan-Rocketship

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 am

"That's fine! I'll be the worst I can! This is going to be so fun!" She told her friend, her smile growing with each word she said. "So, lets see, when am I supposed to perform next?" She wondered as she pulled out her scheduel for the day. "Right, according to this, I'm meant to perform again in....two minutes! Oh god, we best hurry up! Come one!" She exclaimed as she grabbed Kiele by the wrist yet again and hurried towards the stage. "Sorry about this, I'm going to end up pulling your hand off if I keep it up" She joked to try and cover up her worries about being late and nerves for the actual performance.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:30 am

She simply rolled her eyes, still smiling, and let herself be tugged along. "As long as it can be reattached, I think we'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:40 am

Trudy knocked on Lowell's room door softly before peeking her head in to make sure no one but Ayanna [Hayden] was in there. Ayanna did not look like she was doing anything wrong, but she was doing something... Trudy just could not tell what just yet. She figured that James Bond solved cases by sneaking and planning, but that was the lame way obviously!

"What chu' doing, girl?" Trudy shouted in a deep voice as she busted into the room. She busted out laughing for a split second before resume her tough look.
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 am

Hayden turned around to face the other occupant of the room. She tried not to look too fazed by the outburst-- but God, that was unexpected.

She ceased looking around and shrugged, waving a hand nonchalantly toward the floor.

"Just seeing if the carpet is quality. I'm... allergic to some types of carpets. Kind of lame, but what can you do?" she asked, rhetorically.

Truth to be told, she was inspecting the room for any valuables she might get some pocket money for, but apparently whoever stayed in this room was either dirt poor or very paranoid.

Eh, at least she wasn't in desperate need of money at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Trudy scrunched her face. Allergic to this carpet? She /knew/ there was something up with that, but hey- just let it slide. She had no proof against this weird carpet disease. "Well, do not worry girly. This carpet is not even carpet so it can not make you sick." Trudy looked around before gasping."

Lowell had been the she tripped with and had gotten dirty, so what if he came back to the room? There was no way she could explain having his room key this time... She smiled at Hayden before backing up towards the door looking embarrassed.

"I can not believe I have not changed my uniform already! I mean, I am totally gaga over a birthday cake outfit but... y'know."

Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:06 pm

"Right..." Hayden muttered, raising an eyebrow. "Go change your uniform then. It's not like I'm planning on going anywhere."

She lazily threw herself on the bed--- or what she supposed is a bed-- nearby and proceeded to open her food back for a snack.

You're never full enough until you feel it coming back up, she thought, marveling at the fact it was probably the most philosophical thing she's ever thought of, as she bit into a chicken leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformation - First RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next