H2O: Untold Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2O: Untold Tails

Based on the series 'H2O: Just Add Water'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transformation - First RP

Go down 
+3
dftbakitteh
TJJ
DipziShan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Trudy

Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:22 pm

After slipping into the hallway calmly, Trudy paniced. What was she suppose to do with her new friend in her co-worker's room? Surely she would be in trouble with somebody for this... and Lowell would complain all day- but he always did so... Still, where would Ayanna? Obviously she was not a passanger. She ate too much and sat on the floors /willingly/.

"I just hope Lowell does not come this way..." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:26 pm

But, alas, Lowell did need to change his uniform. The dirty one, while most of the stains were now washed out, was too wet to wear without things... showing The HORROR! So, he grumbled and tried to make it to his room without being noticed. That worked fairly well... No one wanted to pay attention to the 'help'. At least, not unless they screwed up. And everyone was too busy to notice one soaking-wet little waiter.
Back to top Go down
https://h2o-untoldtails.rpg-board.net
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Whilst waiting for her fellow acquaintance to return from changing her uniform, Hayden proceeded to finish some of the contents of the bag (she ended up feeling too sleepy to continue eating) and staining the wall nearby, the bed sheets and a book she found (something about fish?) with greasy fingerprints. Ah, well, it wasn't her stuff, after all.

She decided that, while her 'co-worker' (whose name she forgot to ask, but didn't care much for it) returned, she might as well take a nap as opposed to dying of boredom.

Yes... Sleeping sounded so good...
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 pm

As Trudy paced in the hallway, she saw Lowell coming and froze. This kid had the worst possible timing ever! She had to think fast of something to do and just ran in front to block his way down the hall.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Lowell raised a brow when he saw Trudy. Hadn't she had a hand in that food fight. "... Oh, hello. What are you doing? Shouldn't you have changed your uniform by now? Those stains are never going to come out if you don't soak them right away!"
Back to top Go down
Campervan-Rocketship

Campervan-Rocketship

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Brielle, still pulling Kiele along with her, ran up the stage stairs, across the stage and through the curtain to backstage, failing to go unnoticed by the audience as she had hoped. She knew it wouldn't happen. However, this meant that she would have to get out on stage with Kiele quickly before their audience could start asking questions. "Right, do you remember the routine we did in class before the one we're learning now?" She asked her friend, who's wrist she was still holding onto.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm

She nodded. "The one with the croise derriere?"
Back to top Go down
Campervan-Rocketship

Campervan-Rocketship

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:05 pm

"Yeah, good, we'll do that! We're both ready right?" She began to panic and looked over at her friend who calmly nodded at her. Kiele was always so laid-back and carefree, Brielle just didn't know how she did it. "Right, it's time to go on stage" She told her friend as she reached out to grab her hand. Kiele rolled her eyes. "I'm going for your hand, not your wrist" Brielle reassured her friend and, together, the two stepped out on stage.
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Trudy thought on her feet, thinking of the best way to stall him out. "OH HECK NO! Did you just try to tell me to take my clothes off, boy? I know I am attractive and all that, but no /NO/! You aint getting all up under this like that! I am not no easy girl- I do not get down like that! You understand me?" She pointed a finger in his face.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Lowell was baffled. "I... Wait, what? I don't want you to take your clothes off! I have a girlfriend!"
---
Kiele, not much for grace or anything at all, really, that made Brielle a great dancer, just looked to her friend to start. She waited for music-for anything to encourage her to move.
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:58 pm

"Oh oh- so now I am not good enough to be somebody's real girlfriend? It is because I am a big girl, is it not? Just the mistress you can hit it and quit in with ?! I will not be a part of your affair, Lowell! I am a classy girl with classy morals." She said as she slapped him. "You ought to be ashamed of yourself!"
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 pm

He rubbed his cheek, still utterly confused. "Hit it and... Wait, ow! What did you do that for?! I don't want to hit anything; I just need to get to my room!"
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Trudy paniced as started walking towards his room. What could she do now? "AHHHHHHH!" she shouted as she fell to the ground clutching her stomach. "It is coming! Heeeeeelp!"
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Hayden got up, rather groggily. She vaguely wondered if Ayanna and her mother were having a sort of an argument, because someone was yelling rather loudly.

She opened the door, stuck her head outside, still rubbing her eyes, and yelled:

"Hey! A little quiet there? I'm trying to sleep!"

Jesus, her mom could be so.... Hold on, this wasn't her room. Or her house.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:07 pm

He stopped and turned on his heel. What the heck was going on?! And who was sleeping on the job?! "What? What's coming?!"
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Trudy looked up to see Hayden peeking out of the room and she laid sat up to stare at Lowell. This was very awkward now... but she had to keep it up and slip out somehow. She put her legs down from the 'giving birth' position. "So that is why you need to get to your room, eh Lowell? Looks like I was not the only one you like playing games with!" She said as she got to her feet. "...I will let you two deal with this now... bye!" she shouted as she made a run for her room.

Last edited by Trudy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Campervan-Rocketship

Campervan-Rocketship

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:12 pm

The music began to play and, for a minute, the two just stood there, feet together and back's straight, looking down at the ground. Then, the music took a different direction and they both leaped across the stage, Brielle to the right, Kiele to the left, and crossed paths with one another as they did so. From then on, the two knew what they were doing, they performed the routine just as they had done in class, in almost perfect sink apart from a few slip ups by Kiele which Brielle successfully covered up as she had learnt to in the many years of doing ballet with Kiele. And so they continued..
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Hayden blinked twice at the girl's departing form, utterly confused.

"I thought she was going to change out of the uniform..." she mutters to herself, and then turns to look at Lowell. "What's her deal, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Lowell continued to stand there for a moment, blinking and trying to understand what was going on. "Why does everyone think I'm sleeping around? I'm not studly..." Then, he realized just who was poking their head out of his room, and he glared. "Hey, what are you doing in there?!"
---
And they continued on~ As previously stated, Kiele wasn't graceful. But, she was passionate, you could give her that. Where Brielle was light and delicate, Kiele was decisive and frank about all her moves. Like water and fire, those two~
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Hayden leaned against the doorframe, and used her thumb to the direction in which Lowell's fellow co-worker had just ran off.

"She brought me here and told me to stay put. And I fell asleep," she explained, and this was shockingly the most truthful thing she's said all evening. "Did someone throw you overboard?" she then asked, referring to his rather dripping wet attire.

Well, oops, the thought suddenly comes to her. If this is his room he has some serious cleaning left to do... I'm pretty sure I ate chicken earlier.
Back to top Go down
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:37 pm

"No, someone started a food fight, and I had to wash the stains out of my uniform in the kitchen sink! Now, will you let me in? I have to change."
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:45 pm

"Gee," she mumbled, raising an eyebrow. "Aren't we a little stressed?"

Seeing as Lowell was probably seriously not amused, she turned around and called over her shoulder.

"Let me get my bag and I'll be going."

Not that she wanted to stick around for as long as he'd notice the mess she's done. She grabbed her bag and walked out of the room, ready to stalk past Lowell.
Back to top Go down
dftbakitteh

dftbakitteh

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:57 am

Laney was still standing on deck. There was no way she would go back in there! It might not be safe! And so she just leaned against the side rail of the deck and out at the water.It was only then that she noticed there was a bit of a breeze. Maybe she should put on her jacket... JACKET?! Oh no! no no no no. Her new Burberry coat was sitting in the eating area with Chuck. If it got ONE stain, she was going to maim him! Laney marched back inside, a woman on a mission.
Back to top Go down
Trudy

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Trudy rushed to her room and quickly changed from her waitress outfit. By now, her shift would be over, so there was no need to try and work harder than needed. She stared into the mirror and her body. Though not where she would like it to be, she had lost a lot more weight recently. Trips to the gym and cutting back on food really was working, but it was a pain in the heart for her.

"You got this, girl..." she smiled slightly as she turned to leave her room and peek into the hallway. She did not want to see Lowell or Ayanna. Things would be very... awkward. She started walking down the hall, but she felt the vibrations again. However, this time they were stronger. Trudy bit her lip. "Please, please just be a bad engine thing, kay?"
Back to top Go down
TJJ

TJJ

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:25 pm

As Hayden was going to walk past, the ship wobbled oddly, and she lost her balance, landing unceremoniously on the floor, her left side (which she fell on) hurting from the impact. Not the worse she's ever got though.

By the loud booming that followed, it was presumably thundering outside, even though the last time she'd checked it had been an open sky and very pleasant outside. Weather wasn't really predictable, and nor was she the best at predicting it.

She just wished this storm to be mild at its best because she's had a good helping of food and she doesn't feel like throwing it all out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformation - First RP   Transformation - First RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transformation - First RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next