H2O: Untold Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2O: Untold Tails

Based on the series 'H2O: Just Add Water'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do I Spy A Love Triangle?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Campervan-Rocketship

Campervan-Rocketship

Do I Spy A Love Triangle? Empty
PostSubject: Do I Spy A Love Triangle?   Do I Spy A Love Triangle? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Since Kiele runs on a very tight scheduel between ballet classes, lifeguard duty and surfing she doesn't have much spare time on her hands. Due to this, Kiele's best friend, Brielle, and her boyfriend, Lowell, end up sharing her in the little spare time she has and although the two never talk too much, all the time Brielle and Lowell spend together with Kiele has made the two friends.

After Lowell and Brielle became merpeople the two began to talk a lot more which didn't go un-noticed to Kiele. She soon became jealous and started to get the idea that something was going on between them. She kept it to herself at first and soon let it slide, thinking they were getting to know each other for her.

But not long after, while Kiele was working, she spotted Brielle and Lowell walking together along the docks. The seemed to be fighting jokingly which Kiele didn't mind but when the two fell over, landing on top of each other, Kiele cracked. She left her duties behind on the beach and stormed over to the docks.

It was here that Kiele began shouting accusations at Brielle and Lowell; stating that Lowell was cheating on her with Brielle. They denied that anything was going on between them and that they were just friends but Kiele didn't believe them. She stormed off back to the beach, shouting back at the Brielle and Lowell that she didn't need them and that they were dead to her.

Brielle and Lowell spent the rest of the week trying to talk to Kiele and fix things between them. Eventually, Kiele agreed to meeting Lowell at the Java Hut. Here, he explained to Kiele that him and Brielle were just friends again. She was just about to believe him when Brielle walked through the door and came over to the two, stating that Lowell and her arranged to meet here.

Kiele was enfuriated; not just because she got the idea Brielle and Lowell were together but also that she was about to apologize to them for the way she acted. Without saying a word this time, Kiele left for home. Brielle and Lowell tryed to chase after her but she just wouldn't listen. What were they going to do now?
Back to top Go down

Do I Spy A Love Triangle?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H2O: Untold Tails :: Information :: Story and Character Information-
Jump to: