H2O: Untold Tails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2O: Untold Tails

Based on the series 'H2O: Just Add Water'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lacy's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DipziShan
Admin
DipziShan

Lacy's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Lacy's Journal   Lacy's Journal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:31 pm

While exploring the waters around the island, one of the characters could find an underwater cave. This cave is absolutely stuffed with treasures (in the form of shell necklaces and things like that), scrolls, old vinyl album covers, and a journal.

This journal was written by a girl named Lacy in the 50's, and details her life. It is fairly bland at the beginning... But, about half-way through the journal, she goes through the transformation and becomes a mermaid-like our characters. The remainder of the journal details her studies on her condition, as she seeks to understand this strange transformation. Her notes-while the scientific information is dated-are incredibly detailed and would be useful tools towards understanding this mermaid phenomenon.

Near the end of the journal, Lacy begins thinking about leaving for the sea forever. She states she has recently finished High School, and is sick of hiding the secret. She feels at peace in the water, and loves it more than anything else. It calls to her. Finally, on the last page, she scrawls out a note to whomever may find her journal in the future:

Quote :
Dear Merman/woman,

If you've discovered this journal, you're probably a merperson (just like me!). And, since this is my diary... Well, you've probably already read it, but, hey, now you have permission to reread it.

But, since all that's kinda boring, I'll get to the point: I'm leaving. Forever.

I leave this journal to you, in the hopes that you'll learn something from my notes. But, now that you have all this information, you have to promise not to tell anyone about it. I don't know if there are more like us... But, if there are, telling the world could put us all in great danger. Keep this journal close, keep it safe, and keept it dry.

Much love,
Lacy
Back to top Go down
https://h2o-untoldtails.rpg-board.net

Lacy's Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H2O: Untold Tails :: Information :: Story and Character Information-
Jump to: